The course aims to develop the delegate’s practical skills and knowledge to the desired level.
· TIG welding safety
· Principles of the TIG welding process
· Selecting correct shielding gas for work to be undertaken
· Selecting and grinding the correct tungsten electrode
· Selecting correct filler wire
· Setting welding unit to obtain maximum operating parameters
· Preparation for welding
· TIG welding techniques and tutored practice for the required weld types (lap, fillet, butt) for various welding positions and material types
· Identification and avoidance of weld defects.
· Coding or competency test if required
Courses bespoke to individual levels
Variable durations bespoke to your training needs, from 1 Day onwards!!