The course aims to develop the delegate's practical skills and knowledge to the desired level.
· MMA welding safety
· Principles of the MMA process
· The welding set controls
· Volts and amperage settings
· Types of electrode, classification and uses
· Joint designs and applications
· Set up and preparation for welding
· Tutored welding practice as appropriate to the client: can include lap, fillet and butt welds in sheet, plate, sections and pipe for various thickness ranges in relevant welding positions.
· Identification and avoidance of welding defects
· Optional coding or competency tests as required
· Optional Oxy-Acetylene cutting and welding as required
Variable durations bespoke to your training needs, from 1 Day onwards.