The course aims to develop the delegate's practical skills and knowledge to the desired level.
· MIG/MAG or FCAW welding safety
· Principles of the process
· Selecting correct shielding gas for MIG/MAG work to be undertaken
· Selecting correct electrode wire for work to be undertaken
· Setting welding set to obtain maximum operating parameters
· Modes of metal transfer (Dip, Globular, Spray)
· Preparing for welding
· Welding techniques and tutored practice for the required weld types
· Identification and avoidance of weld defects
· Coding or competency tests as required
Courses bespoke to individual levels
Variable durations bespoke to your training needs, from 1 Day onwards!!